Friday, February 12, 2010

Not so much a Week"end"




Most Fridays you can find me sleeping in, lounging around, catching up on my leisure reading and just pretty much being a bum until about 3 o'clock when I am forced to get ready for work. Today is different.
You see, i'm in this class, MAT 515 (Evaluation and Specification of Product Development), and well, it's just as torturous as it may seem. The class is based off of two projects, a midterm and final. We are pretty much taking apart articles of clothing, evaluating them and putting them through the complete product development cycle. ie, yarn count, yarn density, resistance, wash, color testing, flammability testing, identifying each component of the garment like neckline, collar, sleeve type, garment style, blah de blah de blah de blah de blah. Anyways, I have two of these assignments due Monday so instead of my daily Friday routine, this is what i'm subjected to. :(
Tonight begins the weekend of all weekends for those Valentine's Day celebrators.
It's going to be a super long day/night, but you can bet your bottom dollar that i'll post a video tonight when I get home. I look forward to this every day.

I got excited this morning because I realized that i'm going to see my day next weekend in Nashville. These are some pictures of my family there.
(Dad and Brother-Kieran) (Linda and Tiki) (Linda, Dad and I -Kieran :( )

Thanks for stopping in.!




No comments: