Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 2.
















It is Thursday, and most people would agree that Thursdays typically drag on since it's one more day until a very much anticipated weekend, however, Thursdays ARE my Fridays, so mine go by slower than usual.
My day started out right...I woke up too late, rushed through the door of my first (9:30) class just in time to recite "Here" when the teacher called my name, spent all of 5 unexpected minutes with Brandyn because he forgot his drawing pad, and at 1:45 I have a Retail and Distribution Management exam, and I have no idea what the risks of return trade-off are.?
It has been decided to update my blog twice a day, one with words, and one with a video. I am so intensely excited about this new realm of my life. It puts me at ease to share my thoughts and day to day activities with the world, and while I've never been too keen on diaries, I feel this just may be a successful measure.
I also feel it's necessary to include a picture of important things in my life. Today, I'll include two. One of my two dogs, Eros and Apollo and one my my mom and I. They are the center of my being.
Thanks for stopping in.



No comments: